Your home is where you’ve lived and loved, where you’ve laughed and cried, where you’ve huddled and snuggled. You’re the pea, your home is the pod. And you’ve been through a lot together.
Now that it’s time to put it on the market, you’re likely experiencing some sadness, plus plenty of anxiety. Because really: How often does your future depend on selling your past? If you’re a little overwhelmed, we don’t blame you. But there’s also good news: You don’t have to go it alone.
Beth has your back when it comes to the financials, like setting a listing price and marketing, staging, and making your house ready. She can also help you navigate more personal issues, such as your timeline, and what you’re hoping to achieve with the sale. Beth has helped many people successfully sell their houses and is ready to do the same for you.
Why Work with Beth Shuman?
- Work with you to price your home
- Research the market to help determine the best value
- Provide options on pricing strategies
- Market your home
- Professional pictures & videos
- Social media promo (many websites and listing services)
- Staged for open houses
- Negotiate with home buyers
- Usher the home sale through inspection and closing
Maximize Your Selling Price and Sell Faster
Powered by HomeAdvisor, this program helps you with improvements and repairs to prep your home for sale. Popular projects include staging, upgrades, repairs, handyman services, and more.
Steps to selling your home faster and getting top dollar with RealVitalize
- Schedule a consultation - talk to a Real Vitalize project consultant to discuss the services needed to prep the home for sale.
- Pick a time for projects - the project consultant will help manage projects from start to finish, finding appointment times that are convenient with your schedule.
- Enjoy a smooth sale - experienced service professionals will show up on time to tackle improvements.